Done Right Detailing

Categories

auto detailing
Automotive Servicing and Clean-up
powered by

My Blog

Done Right Detailing

what is the first step to detailing a vehicle? first correct answer gets a free interior detailing.

11 Comments to Done Right Detailing:

Comments RSS
Laurie Goss on Friday, January 31, 2014 11:10 PM
A good washing!!
Reply to comment

Amber on Sunday, February 16, 2014 8:25 PM
Vacuum
Reply to comment

tammy on Monday, April 07, 2014 8:37 PM
checking out the car in order to know what needs to be done.
Reply to comment

Ashley weber on Thursday, February 05, 2015 12:37 PM
Customer satisfaction. What they ask for is what they get. No questions asked.
Reply to comment

Brent 'Hooligan' Polson on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 8:28 PM
You have to let the customer know their vehicle is in good hands and they can trust you with one of their most valued possessions and that you are there to provide a service that not only meets but exceeds their expectations.
Reply to comment

Daily Stock Market Report on Saturday, December 19, 2015 3:40 AM
This depends on right detailing with a perspective things in the market done detailing to sort the right turns
Reply to comment

Gretchen Warczak on Wednesday, June 08, 2016 12:55 PM
The first step to detailing a vehicle is to rid the interior of dust, dirt, and debris.
Reply to comment

Gary N on Monday, June 27, 2016 9:25 AM
AMAZING !! I took my issued work truck to Pearl of Envy based upon the reviews. I dropped it off and picked it up the next day hardly recognized the truck. What an amazing effort not top mention they were cheaper than most other places. Maurice is a class act and runs a great business. Not only is he respectful of you and your property he is appreciative of the business. Try Pearl of Envy and tell your friends, this is a GREAT place.
Reply to comment

Linda on Saturday, November 25, 2017 2:30 PM
Just want to say Thank you for everything in taking care of me and my car...Im from Baraboo and it was so worth the trip. Blrssings to all
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Friday, May 04, 2018 5:34 AM
Nice dude you did good job
Reply to comment

cheapessayservice net writing service on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 10:49 AM
Amazing packages you have to offer! I need to send my car to your for detailing! Your work is impressive, Keep up the great work.
Reply to comment